Background – Elite Plastics is a company specialising in the extrusion, conversion and printing of polythene products. The company was established in 1990 and is located on the Rotherwas Industrial Estate in Hereford. A recent business review has identified the need for a new extrusion line to maintain the company’s growth plans.
Opportunity – We wish to acquire a new polythene extrusion line capable of:
· Producing Packaging film.
· Utilising LDPE, EVA, LLDPE, MDPE and HDPE as a minimum.
· Sizing 1,200 mm net and 1,300 mm tubular,
· Linear speed of 100m/min
· Melting capacity 250 kg/h
· Throughput of 180 kg/hr
· 400V, 3 Phase, 50Hz
Site visits if required can be arranged with the project manager detailed below
Capability – Suppliers are invited to provide examples of similar installations undertaken in the past three years to demonstrate capability to undertake this project.
Selection Criteria – the contract will be awarded to the most cost-effective tender that meets the requirements of the tender and can be delivered within the planned timescales.
Payment Terms – Payment will be made in stages and agreed as part of the contract discussions. Anticipated payment terms to be included in the prospective suppliers quotation.
Cost – To be stipulated in the prospective suppliers quotation
· Completed tenders to be received by the companies Project Manager via email no later than 12:00 noon on the 21st July 2017.
· Project timing plan to be included in prospective suppliers tender. Timing plan to be agreed as part of contract negotiations.
Project Manager: Josh Salmon